Friday, June 02, 2006

Can You Hear Me Now?! Prego?!

Well, I finally found internet again. This computer is so slow and has a bad connection, though, so who knows if this will even post.
Things are going well. We are running around so much. I'm getting tired and worn out. Today is a holiday over here, so we get to visit all the churches nad museums for free! Wahoo!
Well, since I last posted, I have been in Florence. Its really nice here. I like it a lot. There is great shopping ... yeah, i purchased a leather jacket. Its perfect, and i like it a lot. I'm glad i did, though, because it just gets colder and colder here! I also got a haircut ... its shorter. its ... chic.
We went to Pisa yesterday, just ats a day trip. I think the 1 1/2 hour tain ride was my favorite though. We had a sorta tour-guide passenger for part of the time. he kept telling us all about all the little towns we were traveling past. very interesting. he was real kind.
Well, i'm gonna try and post before the site crashes. Sorry its not much! I'll write more and better, as soon as possible!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home