Sunday, May 21, 2006

The Countdown Begins


Well, I have graduated! I have moved out of College Station and most of my furniture is set up in my new San Antonio place. I've got a couple weeks off before the job starts ... So what should I do in the meantime? Well, travel to Italy with my mom, of course!

I'll be there from May 25 till June 10th-ish. IN JUST 5 DAYS!!

May 25 is coming up sooner than I thought. Its THIS THURSDAY! Mom's got lots of travel shows and books for me to read to catch up on all the info I need to know before we head out. I need to find someone to watch the kitty, as well. Luckily she's real sweet and most people like her, so maybe I won't have to bribe someone too much. I of course need to pack, too! Light is the key word. We're not checking any bags, and we're walking and carrying our stuff everywhere. Which is really good, but its difficult to pair everything down to one duffel bag and a backpack. The temptation to overpack is overwhelming.

I'm really looking forward to all of this and can't wait to get on that airplane. It'll be here before I know it, though.

2 Comments:

Blogger Site Admin said...

Hey congrats on graduating! you know you might get a few more blog subscribers if you left the link to the atom feed, I had to hack my way through to get it.

-Graywolf

10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are having a great time! Can't wait to see all your pictures! Madge is doing great! She is such a sweet kitty and very loving! Have fun and buy some Italian shoes ! fultons

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home