Sunday, May 28, 2006

Iàm here!

This keyboard is in italian, so excuse my .... italian. weàre having a great time here in Venice. Everything is like a picture, but a million times better. Iàve sent postcards ... probably the only ones that will beat me home! Weàve been up and down the Grand canal a few times, taken a million pictures, and just taken time to soak up the scene here in venice.
The hotel weàre staying at is extremely quaint. Too quiet at night, and has a nice little breakfast in the morning. Sleeping hasnàt been too great. I keep waking up in the middle of the night. probably because i crash as soon as we get to the hotel. Weàve been eating extremely good food. Pizza, wine and pastas. Gelato is just as as addicting as i heard it was. My personal favorites are cherry, and lemon. My favorite thing to do in Venice is get lost in the backstreets. Away from all the tourists and shops. You find the best coutryards, gardens and squares.
Well, weàre off to Padua tomorro. Iàm so excited to see some countryside. Iàll try and keep yall posted more often! I hope all is well back home. Iàm so glad to be here, and iàm getting in great shape from walking everywhere.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I am glad your having a fun time. Too bad you dont have me to hold on to when visiting those creepy prisons. Precious is having a fun time. She saw the cows yesterday and ive taken her to Petsmart twice. The dog wasnt eating but once a day so i decided to mix in some wet dogfood with the dry, she loves it. She starts to bark when i open the can and cant wait for me to put the food on the ground. Oh Jess cant possibly miss you more than I, since you left its been a diet of Ramen Noodles and hot dogs. Let me know if you would like me to get Precious groomed. Petsmart charges $55 to get her bathed, hair cut and nails clipped. I would be more than happy to get it done for you, just let me know on here. Well, continue to have fun, be safe and get some sleep.

2:30 PM  
Blogger Just Traveling said...

i dont think my other post just posted. bummer. well i said dont get her groomed, you should just brush her. she would like that way better than the groomer. she hates getting groomed. she would hate you forever if you took her. i'm sorry to hear about the food kyle. but i'm eating like a princess. pasta and pizza. i know, thats prettymuch what i eat at home, but here, we get to eat at these adorable cafès. way better. i'm gonna try and post.

1:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home